Single Beds 3
Double Beds 1
Thalia is a three-bedroomed end-of-terrace house situated in the leafy residential area of Raynes Park, West Wimbledon and is conveniently situated for central London.
Raynes Park railway station offers a fast and frequent service to London and is about a 15 minute walk from the house.
Bus stops for Wimbledon, Kingston, Morden and Sutton are even closer.
The accommodation is of a high standard, decorated and furnished in a style to create a fresh and welcoming atmosphere and provide every comfort.
The kitchen has been fitted with plenty of cupboards, worktops, gas cooker, washer dryer, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven.
On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms, one with a double bed the other with twin beds and a third bedroom with a single bed.
Thalia has full central heating, double glazing, HD television, DVD player (region 2), radio-CD player, hair dryer and iron.
FULLY SERVICED BEFORE AND AFTER STAY
- Sleeps five people – one double bedded room, one twin and one single
- Full central heating and double glazing
- Linen and towels provided.
- Off street parking for one car and free street parking
- Entrance Hall - Internet telephone
- Lounge - HD television, DVD player (region 2)
- Dining room - well stocked bookcase plus a selection of games, Radio-CD player
- Small secluded garden - patio with bench seating, table and chairs, rotary clothes line
- Kitchen - all cooking and dining utensils, crockery etc., gas cooker, microwave oven, fridge-freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, drinking water filter, electric iron
- Small downstairs toilet
- Sleeps up to five people - one double bedded room, one twin bedded room and one single bedded room
- Bathroom - bath, washbasin and toilet, shaver point (240 volt in bathroom mirror light fitting) and cubicle with electric shower
For more information on items for children see our Families Welcome Page